Scissors Projector Lift
The first scissor-style lift in the industry that is UL listed. The Micro Projector Lift is small and convenient, just like the projectors it is designed to accommodate. It can be installed in an existing 2’ x 2’ (61cm x 61cm) ceiling opening without disturbing the ceiling framework. The projector’s “show” position can be set at any point with infinite adjustability, up to 48” extension. 35 pound lifting capacity. Maximum projector size is 20" x 20" (46cm x 46cm).
The Micro Projector Lift utilizes the same exclusive 3-scissor design as Draper’s popular Scissor Lift but features a compact side-folding scissor. The load is lifted by two 1” (25mm) wide Kevlar® straps. Safety belt provides extra protection. Closed height of lifting unit is only 5” (127mm) tall (not including projector, mounting mechanism or closure), so a minimal amount of overhead ceiling space is required.
- Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls.
- Factory Installed Cables: Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HDMI. This option is available on the LCD lift, Micro Projector Lift, and Scissor Lifts. This option save installation time in the field since installer does not have to attach cables to the lift.
- Ceiling closure panel and trim kit available. White (standard) Black (optional)
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- MPL is US UL Listed to UL 122 and Canada UL Listed to CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950 – 01 as a complete unit.
- Patent Nos. US D395,909; 6,637,711; 7,631,848; CN 100,569,143C; Patent Pending